Shambhala Training: Weekend I
– Pema Chödrön
The Weekend includes:
- Guided meditation practice
- Mindfulness meditation talks
- One-on-one meditation instruction
- Concluding Sunday reception
- Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior by Chögyam Trungpa
Weekend I with Shastri Ethan Nichtern and David Nichtern
January 20th – January 21st
Each year, Shastri Ethan Nichtern and his father, long-time Shambhala teacher and author David Nichtern co-teach Shambhala Training Weekend I. The popular program has become known for its wisdom, humor, and heart.
This first Shambhala Training Weekend presents the view that human beings, at the core, are fundamentally awake. By training in meditation, we learn to remember our natural confidence and relax to the freshness of the present moment, no matter what that moment may bring.